Travel buddies Australia 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddies Australia 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-08-29

Hello,

Traveling to oz on the 10th of January, doing a two week tour with STA then up for traveling around. I will end up in Sydney so whoever is about Sydney around that time let me know.

If anyone wants information about the tour, please let me know!

Would love to share some lifetime experience with you guys. I like to laugh and make any situation into something positive and exciting.

I love taking a good photo too!!

Francesca

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-09-13

Hey hey smile

I’m wanting to travel Aus next year, flying over somewhere in between Jan-April but I don’t have a set date yet. Just when ever I quit my job and have the courage to go!

It be great to have some pep talks or make some traveling buddies to give me the courage to do it as I’ve wanted to go for so long.

Do you have any plans after your two weeks? Are you thinking of doing farm work or travelling anywhere in particular?

X

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Hello Charlotte,

Thanks for the reply.

After the 2 week tour I’m looking to travel around a bit of the west coast. Then get a job when money starts getting tight. But I’m also open for ideas.

Add me on Facebook and we can talk and keep in touch. smile Francesca Withington

‘If not now, then when?!’ - This quote helps me realise everyday that if you want something in life, just go for it.

Francesca xx

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-09-13

Heyy :D If you’re still looking for more people if you’re after a bigger group then it would be great to hear from you, i’m planning the exact same sort of thing around the same time. Just not wanting to go out there solo,  Did someone say pictures..? guilty pleasure raspberry
Thanks smile

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, more people there merrier! Add me on Facebook and we can stay in touch. I might make a Facebook group if I get more people that reply wanting the same thing, then that way we can all share plans, trips and locations.

smile Francesca Withington

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey guys! Planning to go to Australia the entire month of March. All my friends work and I will be going alone but would love to meet some people and maybe all meet there.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-02

Hi Francesca,

I’m planning on heading out to Oz in February 2017 for a couple of months and think it would be nice to know get to know some people before getting there. I’m hoping to go to the East coast but have no solid plans, I just know I’m a little nervous to go at it all by myself.

Drop me a message if you’d be interested in chatting about our trips.

Connie

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-27

Hi

I’m traveling to Sydney arriving on 12th January. Staying in Australia for 3 months, I’m travelling by myself so would love to meet up with people! I’m 21, from London, very easy going and down to earth! Just up for an adventure!

Feel free to contact me,

Serena James

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-01-21

Hey there, travelling to Aus alone just after New Year! Starting in Sydney, moving up to northern territories after a few months.

Add me on facebook.com/aliceh0y if you want to stay in touch about any travelling plans! x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-06

Hey! I’m looking to go to Aus around late Jan, and gonna be working a little bit too so, anyone interested in meeting in Sydney, add me on FB - Roya Goddard! Thinking of going with GAP360 or xtremegap but open to other options

Rank

Joined 2016-08-29

Hello all you lovely people,

Add me on facebook and we can talk dates and places. I might make a group so we can all talk.

Francesca Alexandra Withington

Would love to hear from all of you!! smile

Francesca x