2017 Starting in Aus! Travelling alone?

Post Reply New Thread

2017 Starting in Aus! Travelling alone?

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-09-13

Hey, I have been saving to travel all year all as confident as I am the idea of flying for 24+ hours to arrive completely in the middle of a new country is pretty daunting.

If anyone is interested in flying out there at the start of next year from UK it would be great to hear from you, even if it’s just for the flight over and then head separate ways once we land or to find work/hostels as a group or explore.

I have no set countries in mind to visit I just want to get out there and Australia is a good place to start.

Totally chilled out, adventurous, down to earth and talkative guy who enjoys a laugh and doesn’t take life too seriously.

Let me know if anyone’s interested because I need to get some flights/plans set in stone before I leave it too late!!

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-03-13

Hey,

I will be landing in Aus around 2nd Week of January, also travelling Solo, so happy for anyone to tag along.

Cheers

Dan

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-19

Hey,

I’m going out on the 28th December 2016, flying from Manchester to Adelaide. I am going on my own but potentially have a friend I can meet up with when I’m out there.

I don’t have any real plans lol, but will want to backpack/work my way around.

I have a Kawasaki ZX-9R so we have the same interests, let me know if your still going!

Cheers
Jamie

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-10-20

Hello. I am leaving for Australia in late January. I have a internship for the first 6 weeks but after that I have no plans. I’d love to meet new people and explore!! Let me know what you guys are doing and maybe we could plan something.

Rank

Joined 2016-10-23

Hey,

Im thinking of flying out to Australia sometime in January 2017 on my own and looking for someone to go with or meet up once i’m there, planning on working for a while and just looking to have a chilled time and enjoy the weather.

Cheers

Tom

Rank

Joined 2015-04-11

Hey,
I’m heading to Australia at the start of January 2017. Will be flying on my own from Manchester and I don’t have any specific plans. Looking for anyone going around the same time to travel with or meet up over there.

Emily

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-09-13

Hey grin

I’m planning on flying over end of January solo too!
I’m thinking of starting in Sydney and working north up the coast maybe with work along the way to keep me going but I dunno, things all could change and I’m easy going LOL
Be great to meet some people over there.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-10-31

Hey! I fly out on Feb third from Manchester; alone- starting in Sydney. I am ridiculously excited/terrified.  I have no real plans just that I want to stay around 2 years and move on to New Zealand…I want to work and get experience. But it’s all about, new beginnings, relaxing and meeting new people for me! smile  If you fancy linking before any of you go…or meeting once there my facebooks ‘xcxannaxcx’ I’m down as Anna Louise. 

Xxsmile

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey i am flying out in March to Perth for 2 weeks then not sure where I’m gonna go. Super excited, but also bricking myself, but fingers crossed it will all be worth every penny! down to meet other people as well to make it more enjoyable! x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-11-16

hey hey!! im planning a trip to aus in May/June next year, is anyone else gonna be in aus at the same time? smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-16

Hey everyone,

I am planning on travelling to aus around Feb-March 2017 from either Manchester or London so I would love to meet some of you to either travel there or when I get there!

Which places are you all wanting to see in aus? And what are you guys hoping to do whilst travelling? I have no set plans yet but I would love to scuba dive and sky dive. Also I am really wanting to go to SEA (especially Bali). Anyone else??