GAP YEAR 2017-2018 AROUND THE WORLD

Post Reply New Thread

GAP YEAR 2017-2018 AROUND THE WORLD

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-09-16

hey everyone, my name is matt from England. I’m currently 18 in my final year of school. I want to take a gap year before going to uni and travel around the world with some chilled and relaxed people that like an active holiday. I am open of where to travel but I prefer more ‘natural’ places, not cities, (although I do like the odd city now and then). I’m looking to travel with around 1 to 3 like minded people that I could get to know before hand.

Please message me if you are even slightly interested. I really want to make this happen but I know no one who even wants to take a gap year at the moment.
Thanks smile

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey I’m morgan! I’m also in my last year of sixthform and looking to put together an around the world trip over 2017/18. None of my friends are really interested in this either, so I’d love to know where you plan to visit and maybe we could do some travelling together!grin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi

I was thinking of going to as many places for as long as possible but have no plans yet however was thinking about going in a campervan and possibly working while traveling to cover the costs of everything.