Travel Abroad Winter-Spring 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Abroad Winter-Spring 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-19

Hey everyone! I’m McKenna from Boston, Massachusetts (U.S.). I had to unexpectedly take a year off from school so I really want to take that time to follow my dream of traveling the world. I’m torn between wanting to go all around Europe or Southeast Asia (I would do both but I’m on a tight budget if you feel me). As much as I feel ready to just get out and explore, I’m kinda scared to do it alone since I’ve only been to a bordering country with friends. So if you’re interested in starting to get a trip together for a few months starting in January/February, let me know!! I’m open to anything smile

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-09-17

Hey! im hoping to do Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam starting the 27th Jan 17! xx

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-22

McKenna Kiley - 19 September 2016 11:22 PM

Hey everyone! I’m McKenna from Boston, Massachusetts (U.S.). I had to unexpectedly take a year off from school so I really want to take that time to follow my dream of traveling the world. I’m torn between wanting to go all around Europe or Southeast Asia (I would do both but I’m on a tight budget if you feel me). As much as I feel ready to just get out and explore, I’m kinda scared to do it alone since I’ve only been to a bordering country with friends. So if you’re interested in starting to get a trip together for a few months starting in January/February, let me know!! I’m open to anything smile

Hey McKenna!
I’m taking a year out as well, in the UK, and I’m really wanting to travel! I’m heading out to the USA in April (any ideas for planning- no idea what I want to do!) but in the meantime, so January/February would be ideal, I really want to go around Europe. I’m up for hiking, but I know the weather wouldn’t be on our side, so perhaps going round a couple of cities or something? I’m not a very experienced traveller, but I’ve survived a few things.
I’m planning this completely solo, and I’d feel a lot better if I were with someone, so maybe we could do something together for a couple of weeks, if that sounds like the kind of thing you’re wanting to do? smile
Of course, I could also help you out a fair bit if you’re wanting to come to the UK- I live in Wales smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-22

Hi! I’m American but currently studying in London and wanted to spend three weeks January going all around Europe but also scared to do it by myself. I wanted to come back to London for New Year’s Eve and then go everywhere from there I guess. Let me know if you’re seriously interested.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-09-22

Jess Netherway - 22 September 2016 06:31 PM

McKenna Kiley - 19 September 2016 11:22 PM

Hey McKenna!
I’m taking a year out as well, in the UK, and I’m really wanting to travel! I’m heading out to the USA in April (any ideas for planning- no idea what I want to do!) but in the meantime, so January/February would be ideal, I really want to go around Europe. I’m up for hiking, but I know the weather wouldn’t be on our side, so perhaps going round a couple of cities or something? I’m not a very experienced traveller, but I’ve survived a few things.
I’m planning this completely solo, and I’d feel a lot better if I were with someone, so maybe we could do something together for a couple of weeks, if that sounds like the kind of thing you’re wanting to do? smile
Of course, I could also help you out a fair bit if you’re wanting to come to the UK- I live in Wales smile

I’ve already commented, but I’d love to talk to you about traveling too!