2017/2018 EUROPE/SOUTHEASTASIA TRAVEL BUDDY

Post Reply New Thread

2017/2018 EUROPE/SOUTHEASTASIA TRAVEL BUDDY

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-19

Hey guys my name is jess and im 19 years old from Australia.

Im looking around for what to do travel wise next year or even very early 2018, so far i already have a family holiday booked on a cruise ship that goes to south east asia in march and another holiday to tasmania for 2 weeks roadtripping around and then on december 31st is my 21st birthday (going to be a big one of course) so all that will take up alot of my saved money for a trip so im thinking of just waiting till early 2018.

Im planning on doing Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and the Philippines. I want to travel for roughly 3-4 months around S.E.A. I am really tossing up going alone only because its such an incredible place and i love sharing memories with people and having fun with others around me. If i can’t find people to travel with i am thinking of just doing a Mediterranean Contiki & Greek Island Hopping so that i can go alone but know there will definitely be people to experience it with!

If anyone is interested more towards the very beginning of 2018 please let me know! even though its still over a year away we can still plan everything together and get to know each other even better !! xox

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-09-16

Hi I’m Matt from England and I’m 17, 18 this December. I know I’m a fair bit younger than you, but I just want to put my voice out there. I’m planning on a gap year in 2018 to travel around the world. I want to SE Asia and New Zealand and also other places too but I’m not too sure right now. I want to travel 4-6 months or even more maybe but I want to go with one or two people. I like active holidays with chilled out people. I just want to have a good time smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-22

Hey! I’m Lili from Australia, 18, looking to travel around SE asia dec 2017 /early 2018 (very flexible when).
Let me know if you’re interested! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-01-27

Hi i’m Megan, 20 (nearly 21) from the UK and want to travel to around Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Bali starting around early January 2018 for about 3 months. I’ve been considering going on my own too but I think the thing stopping me is that i’d feel maybe safer with someone else and that it’d be nice to have someone to do all the excursion things with. Message me if you’re interested!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I will be 19 by the time I’m looking to go traveling which is when I finish college and wanted to do for as long as possible to as many places as I can

I was thinking about a campervan and possibly work while traveling to cover the costs

Let me know if your interested

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-01-14

Hi! I’m Ben, 19 from London. I’m hoping to travel SE Asia from early 2018 as well, just looking for some travel buddies to go with. Let me know if you’re interested.

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-03-15

Hey,

I am planning to start a travel blog and would like to join a team or group of other travellers. I have already made friends with few people on http://www.tournac.com who are also willing to join me on a world tour holiday.

Please let me know.

Thanks