Early 2017 travel companion!

Post Reply New Thread

Early 2017 travel companion! 

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-27

Looking for someone who is likeminded to myself and perhaps in the same sort of situation! I’ve wanted to travel for years but haven’t ever found someone who will come/ can come with me! I’ve never plucked up the courage to do it on my own mainly because I enjoy company and I feel experiences are always better when shared with someone else. I’ve never traveled before so I feel I would enjoy the experience more with someone else it’s always better being confused and at times a little lost with someone else to laugh it off it with! I’m 20 will be 21 in the early months of 2017 I enjoy going out drinking, partying like most people my age but I also enjoy winding down and would be looking to do both whilst travelling! I haven’t planned anything yet as I would want to do this once I’ve found someone to go with. I’m open to places but I would definitely like to visit Asia and Australia. I would be open to do some volunteering along the way also smile

If anyone feels this is what would work for them or thinks I may be interested in something they have planned let me know! Open to travelling with just one person or a little group!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-28

Hey girl,

I dropped you a message, but not sure how it works on here!

I’m looking for someone to travel with too - would be great to get in touch!

x x

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-09-04

Hi Soph

I’m looking to do the same as you. I’m 22 from England. I’m planning on traveling Australia and Asia and go to Thailand, Bali Gili T, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong and Sydney. I would be up for doing some volunteering. Looking to leave in January for about 6 months or longer if I find people to travel with as I’m not keen on going solo.

Let me know if this interests you

Rank

Joined 2016-09-28

Hi sophie,

Just stumbled across this site after finally deciding I want to travel but realising I have nobody who’s ready to go with me, but when I read this it felt like I was reading about myself!

By the looks of it you’re a lot like me and we’d like to go to the same places early next year. I’m almost 20 and open to any ideas and places, just message me if you want to discuss. x

Rank

Joined 2016-10-02

hi girls, i am looking for a travel buddy too! actually I have been working for five years and quit my job this summer so I am a littlebit older than you. I am thinking to go to Bali island. anybody interested? my instagram account is himawarikodomo. anyway i am from and live in tokyo so if u have a plan to go to tokyo I can give u some tips or hang out together!!