2017 SE ASIA FIlM SERIES TOUR

Post Reply New Thread

2017 SE ASIA FIlM SERIES TOUR

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-23

Hey everyone,

Names Deth, I’m 18 turning 19 in like two weeks and just finished A levels here in the UK. Not about going to uni right now, there’s this whole crazy world in front of me and I wanna experience it a bit more before I get stuck in one place for three years confused

I’m looking for 1 or 2 people, not really a massive group, small with good chemistry; and about age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc. yh idrc about all that as long as we get along. I’m looking for people who are maybe interested in filming or vlogging or something like that, I’m a bit of a camera geek and want to create a web documentary about travelling as a young adventurer on a budget, just for fun and it doesn’t matter too much if you don’t know much about it, any help would be awesome tongue wink

I’m looking to go on a big adventure, not just staying in hostels but also hitchhiking going with flow, couch surfing and really showing up with no real plan and taking Asia by storm. I’m a bit of a thrill seeker so someone with an adventurous open mind would be great.

Oh and er I tend to climb really high things that people probably shouldn’t climb, yeah, at least one person to do crazy stuff with would be good aha. I normally travel solo but for the documentary it’d be nice to have a group that really vibes with each other, yaknow not take each other too seriously and have a laugh xD but yaknow still take care of each other cool smirk

Look forward to hearing from you guys, peace!