2017 travel buddy or buddies

Post Reply New Thread

2017 travel buddy or buddies

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-28

I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand, Australia or maybe around Asia in 2017. I’ve finally got the courage to decide to go travelling but I just have no one who’s in my situation and would be willing to go. One of the reasons I’d like to travel is to meet new people so I suppose I can start before I go.

The thought of going alone is frightening and would love to meet people similar to myself to share it with. I’m 19 and live in the U.K. In the midlands. I love dressing up and going out but I feel like I need to see the real world and maybe work/volunteer (with some partying along the waywink )

I’m open to any destination ideas and any sized group as I have no set plans yet, but I can’t wait to start looking.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-06

I’m Jackie, I’m from the south of England and I’m taking a gap year and I’m hoping to travel at the beginning of 2017 too! All my friends have gone to uni or have planned work all year but I really want to just travel. I would love to talk about places you want to go to? I’m open to anywhere really!