2017 travel buddy or buddies

Post Reply New Thread

2017 travel buddy or buddies

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-28

I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand, Australia or maybe around Asia in 2017. I’ve finally got the courage to decide to go travelling but I just have no one who’s in my situation and would be willing to go. One of the reasons I’d like to travel is to meet new people so I suppose I can start before I go.

The thought of going alone is frightening and would love to meet people similar to myself to share it with. I’m 19 and live in the U.K. In the midlands. I love dressing up and going out but I feel like I need to see the real world and maybe work/volunteer (with some partying along the waywink )

I’m open to any destination ideas and any sized group as I have no set plans yet, but I can’t wait to start looking.

Chlo
xx

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-06

Hello!

I’m Jackie, I’m from the south of England and I’m taking a gap year and I’m hoping to travel at the beginning of 2017 too! All my friends have gone to uni or have planned work all year but I really want to just travel. I would love to talk about places you want to go to? I’m open to anywhere really!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-11-09

Hi guys.
I feel exactly the same! I’m 18 currently doing an fashion foundation diploma in Camden, London whilst living at home in the south of England in a little town where I constantly feel confined and restricted.

I have quickly come to conclusion that I want to go to places such as Thailand, Vietnam, India and Australia in 2017 October and defer my place (i hope) at uni.

With most of my friends at uni I feel that no one feels the way I do in terms of travelling and exploring the world.

Like you I love to party but I am also intrigued of new cultures and would happily work or volunteer depending on the situation.

Feel free to message me or add me on Facebook/Ig if thats easier.

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hey! I’m planning to travel SE Asia starting in April for about two months, but just trying to find someone to travel with! Let me know if those months work for yousmile

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-11-12

Hey you still looking to go austraila? I’m planning to go early January.. looking to do the exact same. X