South East Asia/ Australia 2017

Post Reply New Thread

South East Asia/ Australia 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-03

Hey!
I’m hoping to plan travelling to South East Asia/ getting a working holiday visa for Australia to go in Summer 2017. I’m looking for like minded people who are thinking of doing a similar thing - none of my friends are able to go because of other commitments but i’m desperate to travel whilst i’m still young enough to do it!

I’m 23 and hoping for a mixture of parties, exploring, relaxing and plenty of beaches along with potentially getting the work visa.

Get in touch if you’re hoping to do something similar and we can get planning smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-10

Hey! My name is Angela and I am 24 and looking to do a gap year after I graduate and pass my boards in 2017.. I am also interested in exploring Australia and Southeast Asia.. I am interested in all of the things you mentioned, along with going on scenic hikes as well!

Rank

Joined 2016-11-02

Hi, i’m Yas! I’m 21 looking to travel over summer around South East Asia. Similarly i’m graduating in the summer so would love to explore the world before getting a job! Interesting in everything said above smile Let me know if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-11-09

Hiya, I’m Molly. and considerably thinking about travelling around south east Asia including Vietnam, Thailand and India this year in October 2017. I am currently doing a fashion foundation diploma and before I go to uni want to explore the world and as cheesy as it sounds grow as a person!
Initially I’ll want to party and soak up the sun, which I would probably do for consecutive weeks but then I’d hope to get a job either paid or voluntarily depending on my situation and I would love to find people to do this with.

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hey! I’m graduating in the first week of April 2017 and from there I want to travel SE Asia!! Let me know if youre going at the same time

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-12-06

This sounds like what I want to do.  live in the UK. And in July 2017 I will be graduating so in August 2017 I am looking to start my travels. I have no idea where I want to go yet but I just want to have fun AND I basically just want to explore this big wide world we live in. Let me know if you are interested.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-08

Hi I’m 24 and looking to travel Asia and possibly Australia in January 2017
I’m from the England and would be leaving from here flying from London or Manchester anybody want to meet up and travel?

All my friends have other commitments or no money and I don’t fancy travelling on my own for at least a month

Anybody keen

Lucy cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-08-30

Hi, I’m Eddie.

I’m 18 and from Ireland. I’m heading to Brisbane at the end of January, flight leaves the 30th. Has anyone plans to head that way first?
Let me know what your plans are.