Scandinavia

Post Reply New Thread

Scandinavia

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-12

heya anyone interested in travelling around scandinvia together in early 2017? Not a very popular route, but this is why I love the idea and I really want to explore the beautiful cities and landscape. I am 18, so do enjoy going out and all that too, but I just would love to meet likeminded people on this trip!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-09

Hey there, I’m Anuk, also 18 (will be 19 in January), male from Spain. I’m also looking into planning a trip early next year. I’ve always wanted to visit Scandinavia so I’m all up for it. So yeah, I’m definitely interested, don’t know if I am the person you are looking for but we can at least talk about it. By all means, let me know if you want to talk more details smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-12

hiya thank you for replying I honestly didn’t think anyone would smile
so i haven’t even started planning my trip yet, but I’m thinking train travel around the place as it looks the most affordable and easy..!
What were your other plans for travelling?
Maria smile

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-09

Hey,

Well I haven’t made any plans yet. All I know is that I’m in need of a trip, wherever that is. Scandinavia sounds good in my opinion (or anywhere in Europe) , I have never been Interrailing before but I was thinking of doing something like that. Anyway, I’m new here so I don’t know if it’d be easier to talk through private messages if we want to start planning something. Either way, count on me if you want to do something smile

Anuk