Traveling South America from December - April (Looking for travel buddies)

Post Reply New Thread

Traveling South America from December - April (Looking for travel buddies)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-08

Hey all!

I’m traveling the world for a year and after my stint in Europe, I will be heading to South America from December until about mid April. I’m looking at Chile, Peru, and Argentina. I plan to be volunteering in Chile for a few months.

I’m interested in doing Machu Picchu and Patagonia (W Circuit of Torres del Paine National Park) but a bit hesitant since I’m traveling alone. Would love to have company!

Nothing is set in stone yet so I’m pretty flexible to accommodate other’s travel schedule.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-05-10

Hey,

I’m currently in Costa Rica but heading Peru in a few days then moving south for a few months.

Chile is high on my list to travel around! A buddy to move around with would be cool. Am on facebook: James Poole, .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Safe travels if not!
James

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-12-01

Hey! I’m setting off for my first solo trip next week, heading to Mexico then travelling south through central America and looking to be in Peru around April time. Also looking to meet people to travel with along the way, get in touch if you want to chat. Safe trip -  enjoy!
Emma