Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-10-03

Hey any one thinking of travelling to Australia next year ?? Also is anyone thinking of joining one of them group tours like contiki tours?

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-10-09

Hey,
I’m thinking about going to Australia next august and if my budget allows it I’m going to do a contiki tour too!! Maybe we could swap idea/travel plans? smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey guys! I am currently living in AUS and would love to show you around and answer any questions you have or any travel tips! Let me know smile

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-10-19

I’m flying out to Sydney on the 1st of November from Scotland, staying in Sydney till end of January/February then planning to travel around Australia. Traveling by myself hoping to meet people over there that wants to do the same to travel with.

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-10-03

I think I’m heading out in January to explore Australia. I have family in Brisbane so will probably stay with them for a while. Were are yous planning on going first?? if you have facebook drop me a message.
Also were do you live in Australia and were would you recommend going? grin

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-11-09

Hi guys I’m thinking of booking for end of sept 2017 till april 2018 on the working abroad aus package. Would love to meet people who are going at that time!