Looking for a group/buddy to plan a trip to Oz & SEA August 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a group/buddy to plan a trip to Oz & SEA August 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-10-09

Hey guys,

I’m Anna-Maria and I’m 18. I’m from London and I’m interested in going to Australia next summer after finishing high school. I’m pretty open on dates, just as long as they’re after july! Just like most people, I’m pretty nervous about going on this journey given that it will be my first proper trip on my own. Send me a message if you’re interested in joining in or even just swapping ideas/travel plans!!

Thanks! xx

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-10-24

Hey

I’m in the same situation as you with school and having to travel after july and would also like to go to Australia!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-01

hey, I’m planning on doing the same, hopefully at the start of their summer! Where in Australia were you hoping on travelling to? I was thinking the East coast, Sydney to cairns, but am open to other places too as I know the whole country is amazing!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-10-24

Hi Molly,
Yeah I like the sound of the east coast and maybe south too!
What kind of things are you thinking about doing out there?

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-01

. Hey! I was planning on doing the ozintro in Sydney for the first week as it includes your accommodation and activities and gives you an introduction into the country and is especially good for first time / solo travellers! I was then planning on heading up on a greyhound bus to cairns, stopping off at as many places that take my fancy on the way! My must dos are Fraser Island, the whitsundays, blue mountains, Great Barrier Reef and all the other staple must not miss bucket list must dos whilst in oz! But mainly I wanna go, have a nice time, meet new people and experience the country!