Luxury travel

Post Reply New Thread

Luxury travel

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-12-14

Hey people .....greetings to all of you….Such a fantastic forum to share all the adventurous travel things ......This is my first thread here and i will share some information of train, well not just any ordinary train but has been considered world`s one of the most luxurious train. I m here talking about MAHARAJA EXPRESS. They welcome you with red carpet , You would have your own butler , the inside story of train will get you in an another world as you are all come to be in touch of library, bar and a souvenir shopbar . MAHARAJA EXPRESS offers you its service in Deluxe Cabins and Junior suites and with one Presidential suite. The tour starts from mumbai and take you to the medieval caves of Ajanta, forts and Palaces of Rajasthan and the majestic Taj Mahal during the Heritage of India Tour. This is something which will definitely put your interest in…..........come and have a look at MAHARAJA EXPRESS . So if anyone out there has some experiences with luxury trains, do share your memories.

thnxxxxxxxx