GAP YEAR PARTNER WANTED FOR 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL - INDEPENDENT FILM ON MEANING OF LIFE AND THE MIND (Idea in the making)

Post Reply New Thread

GAP YEAR PARTNER WANTED FOR 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL - INDEPENDENT FILM ON MEANING OF LIFE AND THE MIND (Idea in the making)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-18

Hi, my name is Tasha and I’m a 17-year-old student from Scotland in the United Kingdom.

I want to take a gap year after my final year of academy (high school) to find myself, experience the world before I make any large decisions. This means it will take place beginning from June 2017 or later.

I want be a productive member of many cultures and societies, I want to feel useful and liberating and go on an awesome gap year.

*****IMPORTANT: I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE EXACTLY I WANT TO GO THOUGH I HAVE SOME IDEAS, OR HOW I AM GOING TO FUND IT, AND SO WOULD ENCOURAGE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THAT PRONTO******

I had this idea a few months back, that I wanted to make an inspiring indie film whilst on this trip. I want to create a film on the meaning of life, in a very candid self-discovery way that covers opinions from all aspects of society.

I HEARD SOMEONE SAY ONCE IN AN INTERVIEW, THAT WE DO NOT HAVE OUR OWN IDENTITY, WE ARE JUST A REFLECTION OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES.

I really wanted to play on this idea and learn the life lessons from people all over the world, and gain perspective on what makes them live their lives the way that they do.

The idea has much to be planned, funded, edited, captured, actually be able to exist. I know I can’t do it alone.

I would just love if someone got back to me on this, maybe to tell me I’m crazy. Maybe you want to come along for the ride with me to?

I specifically need advice on funding.

And I would absolutely love someone to share this experience with me.

Please write me back with any enquiries or suggestions or advice you have. I’d really love to talk to you.

Many thanks
Tasha

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-10-24

Hey,

Love the sound of your aspirations and sounds just like my cup of tea!
Im 17 too and also wanting to travel after my exams in july!

Everything you’ve said seems fun and something i’d like to do too!

True
x