Travel buddy for Europe March/April 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for Europe March/April 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey!
My name is Lucy and I’m currently on a gap year before I go to university in September 2017!
I’m planning to interrail around Europe in March or April 2017 and am looking for someone (or a group of people) to join me for part or all of the trip!
I’m pretty flexible with dates and destinations so if you think it’s for you drop me a message and we can see if we can sort something out!
Cheers,
Lucy

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-19

Hi,
I am very interested in going interrailing. Not having anyone to go with has led me to this site! Therefore I haven’t made any set in stone plans but am looking on here for someone/or a group of people to plan a trip with!
I am open to anywhere around Europe, would be interested in perhaps Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Prague etc

My Instagram is - amylouvic

Hope to hear from you soon!

Rank

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey Amy!
I’m in the same position as you! If you could drop me a message and we’ll go from there! Also, you can follow my insta if you like, it’s lucysimmons
Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-21

Hello,
I’m also planning to travel to Europe in Feb/Mar.
I’m a research student at Oxfords and got Feb-April off.
Please let me know if you live locally so we can plan together.
Hope to hear from you soon.
X
Kumar

Rank

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey Kumar! I live in Lincolnshire so I’m a couple of hours away from Oxford, but that’s not a huge problem! You can follow me on either twitter (@simmonslucy) or insta (lucysimmons)  if you’d like to see if we can sort something out?
All the best!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-21

Hi Lucy,
Just sent you a message on insta (mulani.kuldeep)