Travel buddy for Europe March/April 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for Europe March/April 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey!
My name is Lucy and I’m currently on a gap year before I go to university in September 2017!
I’m planning to interrail around Europe in March or April 2017 and am looking for someone (or a group of people) to join me for part or all of the trip!
I’m pretty flexible with dates and destinations so if you think it’s for you drop me a message and we can see if we can sort something out!
Cheers,
Lucy

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-19

Hi,
I am very interested in going interrailing. Not having anyone to go with has led me to this site! Therefore I haven’t made any set in stone plans but am looking on here for someone/or a group of people to plan a trip with!
I am open to anywhere around Europe, would be interested in perhaps Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Prague etc

My Instagram is - amylouvic

Hope to hear from you soon!

Rank

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey Amy!
I’m in the same position as you! If you could drop me a message and we’ll go from there! Also, you can follow my insta if you like, it’s lucysimmons
Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-21

Hello,
I’m also planning to travel to Europe in Feb/Mar.
I’m a research student at Oxfords and got Feb-April off.
Please let me know if you live locally so we can plan together.
Hope to hear from you soon.
X
Kumar

Rank

Joined 2016-10-18

Hey Kumar! I live in Lincolnshire so I’m a couple of hours away from Oxford, but that’s not a huge problem! You can follow me on either twitter (@simmonslucy) or insta (lucysimmons)  if you’d like to see if we can sort something out?
All the best!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-10-21

Hi Lucy,
Just sent you a message on insta (mulani.kuldeep)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-21

We are fully registered certified loan firm, we offer, secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 3%.Our company offer long and short term loan, there has been a lot of progress in the provision of first class financial services to our customers, especially in the area of loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and businesses, If anybody is interested kindly Contact us .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)