Travel buddies!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddies!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-19

Hi,
Im 23, always wanted to travel but always been to worried about giving up a job etc and just going. I’ve not got to the point where I’m thinking, why worry so much about dead end jobs I’m not happy in anyway now is the time to just go! Before I have any real responsibilities stopping me!

I was thinking of maybe started out interrailing and go to quite a few places in Europe! Aswell as that I very much want to go to Thailand, Bali, Sri Lanka etc

I haven’t planned anything as such it’s all just in my head but I’m getting very restless and just want to go and do stuff!

The problem I’m having is all my friends have jobs and responsibilities that they aren’t willing to give up and just go so I have no one to do anything with. With no traveling experience myself I wouldn’t know how to go about booking all these things in depth and no everywhere to go so would like to meet someone/ some people that want what I do and we can hopefully start making some plans together! I’m free as soon as possible.

I want site seeing, experiences, aswell as going out for drinks smile

My Instagram is - amylouvic
Or message me on here smile I look forward to speaking to anyone interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-19

Hi, around Feb march is when I was thinking aswell!
How long were you were you thinking of going for?
X

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-21

Hi.
My previous posts has been deleted, I don’t know why.
Email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).
If you live local, then we can plan trip together. smile
Hope to hear from you soon x

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hey! I’m hoping to start my SE Asia travels in April and would love a travel buddy! Let me know if you’re interested in traveling around that time smile

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2015-08-14

I’m Edwin from Kenya and I like making new friends and experience difference way of life of other people. I’m looking for pen pals who would like to tour Africa(Kenya) so that we can be friends and I can help you with any information that you may need about Kenya prior to your actual visit. Feel free to talk to me my email is : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). com