Destination unknown :)

Post Reply New Thread

Destination unknown :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-23

Hi everyone!

I want to go on a trip to somewhere i’ve never been before, but I still haven’t decided where I’m going. I prefer exotic places, and I’m more inclined to Africa and Asia. I’m open to suggestions. So… if anyone is planning on travelling, and wants to share their ideas, I’d be happy to get in touch smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-01

Hi there! I’m looking to start some travels sometime after February, also unsure about where to go but I don’t have any particular time limit. I would like to start in Nepal or India and make my way to Australia but haven’t made any solid plans yet. smile travelling alone as my friends are all at uni so would like to meet up with ppl to start some adventures with smile

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hey! I’m planning a SE Asia trip starting April 2017 and looking to find some travel buddies smile let me know if you’re interested

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2015-08-14

I’m Edwin from Kenya and I like making new friends and experience difference way of life of other people. I’m looking for pen pals who would like to tour Africa(Kenya) so that we can be friends and I can help you with any information that you may need about Kenya prior to your actual visit. Feel free to talk to me my email is : Edwin.kereu@gmail . com