Destination unknown :)

Post Reply New Thread

Destination unknown :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-23

Hi everyone!

I want to go on a trip to somewhere i’ve never been before, but I still haven’t decided where I’m going. I prefer exotic places, and I’m more inclined to Africa and Asia. I’m open to suggestions. So… if anyone is planning on travelling, and wants to share their ideas, I’d be happy to get in touch smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-01

Hi there! I’m looking to start some travels sometime after February, also unsure about where to go but I don’t have any particular time limit. I would like to start in Nepal or India and make my way to Australia but haven’t made any solid plans yet. smile travelling alone as my friends are all at uni so would like to meet up with ppl to start some adventures with smile

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-09-12

Hey! I’m planning a SE Asia trip starting April 2017 and looking to find some travel buddies smile let me know if you’re interested

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2015-08-14

I’m Edwin from Kenya and I like making new friends and experience difference way of life of other people. I’m looking for pen pals who would like to tour Africa(Kenya) so that we can be friends and I can help you with any information that you may need about Kenya prior to your actual visit. Feel free to talk to me my email is : Edwin.kereu@gmail . com

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-23

Hey I’m also planning a trip to SE Asia if you want to talk about any travelling stuff message me.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-01-02

Hey guys, I’m also planning to travel but no solid ideas or plans yet, message me if anyone would like to be travel buddies as i don’t want to go alone! Thanks grin

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-02

Hi, Im Looking at travelling SE Asia this summer,  likely to start in late July and i’m mainly looking at going to Indonesia for a month!

Would you want to meet up and go there?

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-04-06

Hey all,

im also looking to travel this summer, Im 19 from London and im free to go anywhere from late June after university ends! looking to go somewhere i have not been before with a few people, message me if your interested smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-01-31

I’m doing Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Philippines Japan and Indonesia this year? Gimme a shout if you wanna know anything about it

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-17

jesswles - 01 November 2016 03:49 PM

Hi there! I’m looking to start some travels sometime after February, also unsure about where to go but I don’t have any particular time limit. I would like to start in Nepal or India and make my way to Australia but haven’t made any solid plans yet. smile travelling alone as my friends are all at uni so would like to meet up with ppl to start some adventures with smile

I am rakesh based at Jabalpur, India I love to travel with nature and wildlife loving people.
From Jabalpur actually you have 2 key important tiger reserves ie: Kanha National Park and Bandhavgrah National Park

I invite you to visit this historic and natural wildlife centuries and I would be glad to be with you in this tour as I myself enjoy wildlife a lot.

In both of these parks chances of Tiger sighting is very high and booking is done well in Advance through online portal.

Kindly reply of interested in travelling together

Regards

Rakesh

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-17

Shannon Stokes - 04 January 2017 12:04 PM

Hi, Im Looking at travelling SE Asia this summer,  likely to start in late July and i’m mainly looking at going to Indonesia for a month!

Would you want to meet up and go there?

jesswles - 01 November 2016 03:49 PM

I am rakesh based at Jabalpur, India I love to travel with nature and wildlife loving people.
From Jabalpur actually you have 2 key important tiger reserves ie: Kanha National Park and Bandhavgrah National Park

I invite you to visit this historic and natural wildlife centuries and I would be glad to be with you in this tour as I myself enjoy wildlife a lot.

In both of these parks chances of Tiger sighting is very high and booking is done well in Advance through online portal.

Kindly reply of interested in travelling together

Regards

Rakesh

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2016-07-25

hey im 18 from hawaii, im travelling after i graduate in june. im open to going lots of places just looking for people to join. you can message me here or on facebook: lauren kapule, if youre interested! trynna keep it as cheap as possible by doing workaways and such..

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-20

I will be in South East Asia from 10th August til 14th September!!! I’d love to have some travel buddies.
Message me on fb if you’r interested - Ana Llorca   :D