All around- summer 2017- travel buddy

Post Reply New Thread

All around- summer 2017- travel buddy

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-09

Hey!

Im looking into traveling around Europe this next summer. I’m planning on starting my trip in Amsterdam and just take it from there. i am thinking of starting my trip at the end of july ish and ending it mid- September . but i can easily change this.

So, I am looking for some care free, open minded people who does not worry too much, and would like to travel with me, if not the whole summer, for a while. 

message me if you fancy a traveling buddy summer 2017 smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-12-31

Hey guys! Im 19 and planning on going interrailing round europe in summer 2017 before I start uni but am up for any other countries. It would be nice to find some travel buddies!  Message me if youre up for it! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-30

Hey,
Im 17 (18 in february) and want to travel before I go to university in 2018. This will be my first time travelling and I thought somewhere in Europe would be a good place to start. I was thinking of interailing as I think its the cheapest way to travel around Europe

If interested please feel free to message me smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-04

Hey,
I’m 18 (19 in November) and want to go inter railing across Europe. I’m very flexible with timing, feel free to message me x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-03-18

I’m 21, travelling 8th of august til 25th of august. Beziers-Lyon-Brussels-Hasselt-Amsterdam. Looking for someone to meet up someone on my trip!

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-03-18

hey guys.I will go travel around the europe this summer.ıf you want send me message .thank you