Looking for someone to travel with throughout 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for someone to travel with throughout 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-11-01

Hey guys, I’m a British girl desperate to go travelling ideally sometime next year. I’m quite open to destinations but have always wanted to explore South America and more of Europe… I would literally be open to going almost anywhere in the world though!
I’m looking for a friend to go travelling with as I know it can get quite lonely, if anyone is looking for a similar experience let me know… smile

Rank

Joined 2016-11-03

Hey Meesha,

I’m an 18 y/o British girl, was thinking of doing a South American trail from Rio to Lima passing through Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru starting maybe around March 2017. I’m in a similar position to you, I’d prefer not to go alone and none of my friends are available at the time I’d like to go. Would you be interested??

Tash grin

Rank

Joined 2016-11-01

Hey Tash,

That sounds amazing!! How long were you thinking of going for?

Rank

Joined 2016-11-03

I’m not entirely sure how long something like that would take, I was thinking 3 months perhaps?

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-24

Hey I am an 18 year old taking a gap year and thinking of doing the same thing !!

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-04-06

Hey all,

I’ve always wanted to go somewhere exotic so south america sounds great, what times would you lot be interested to go? I’m currently studying at Kent so i would be able to go from late June to July in 2017.

Kris

Rank

Joined 2016-11-27

Hey guys. Im a 21yr old Portuguese guy, currently living in the UK. I know how to speak portuguese and spanish, so that could be an asset going through south america

Rank

Joined 2016-12-03

Hello!

I’m Millie, I live near London and I’m planning to travel to South America in early 2017 but finding it daunting to start planning the trip alone - I’m looking for a girl buddy or group to share the experience with, preferably who will want to plan the first few weeks of the trip together and travel out on the same flight. Does this sound similar to what anyone else is after? I just don’t know where to start on my own!

M x