Travel buddy / group Australia 2017/2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy / group Australia 2017/2018

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-11-01

Hey guys! I’m Molly, 20 from Walsall! I’m planning a trip to Australia to backpack the East Coast sometime next year, just not sure when! Was wondering if there was anyone else on here planning to do the same thing and we could share the journey, or part of it, together! Also, if anyone has any tips for me then please do share!

Rank

Joined 2016-11-09

Hey I’m going out end of sept 207 till end of April 2018 to do the ultimate working hol package !! We can buddy up! I’ll be 18/19 at the time and the programme involves a weeks worth of travelling to begin with . 8im planning on flying from Manchester or Leeds!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-19

Hey! I’m also planning to go next year I’m looking at July time myself smile I am planning to do a little bit of USA beforehand tho smile 
Felix

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-04-06

Hey, im looking to travel from june to july next year and would be interested! feel free to give me a msg.

Kris

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-12-03

Hi,
Looking for a travel buddy to do a similar sort of thing and travel down the East Coast, Cairns to Sydney, early 2017!  Give me a message if you’re interested.

Rank

Joined 2016-11-24

Hey, I will be traveling the east coast during March, probably Sydney to Cairns. Which months are you planning to go?

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-10-20

Laurena27 - 10 December 2016 10:38 AM

Hi,
Looking for a travel buddy to do a similar sort of thing and travel down the East Coast, Cairns to Sydney, early 2017!  Give me a message if you’re interested.

Hey,

I am looking for a travel buddy too. I am going to Australia in January and staying in Melbourne for the first few months. Then I am looking to travel the East Coast mid April. Would love to know your plans.

Ambergrin

Rank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi I was supposed to travel with a buddy end of march/April 2017 but they pulled out still want to travel to aus for about three mths let me know if ur still interested in a buddy cheers ross from essex

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m looking to go travelling 24th July onwards for around a month.
I’m not really fussed as of where to so if you’re interested message me smile

Rank

Joined 2017-01-04

Hey guys smile
Danielle here! 22 from Dublin smile
I’ve only begun to start thinking about Oz for Sept 2017 recently but the idea is becoming more and more exciting to me!
I’ve said it to a couple of my pals but were all in diff positions with masters/jobs etc.
It would be so lovely to know a few people to kick off this big Oz adventure with so it won’t be a total flop haha!
Feel free to add me on facebook or whatever, I’m really up for getting to know people before I fully commit smile
Dani x

Rank

Joined 2017-01-05

Hey, I’m Elli, 19

Rank

Joined 2016-12-01

Aiming to venture to Australia (mainly east/ south east) around September time 2017 from the UK after recently graduating from uni and realising I don’t want the 9 till 5 life just yet!

Tempted to have a few weeks stop off in Thailand experiencing some full moon parties etc and break the journey up a bit. Not planning on staying in OZ for longer than a year so won’t be doing any of the agricultural work but looking to have a working VISA just to pick up some extra money on the way through.

Currently going alone so if anyone would like to join me or meet up in different locations feel free to add me on facebook ‘Ben Hewer’. Would be good to know what travelling plans/ideas you guys have because right now I don’t know where to start!

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-01-02

Hey all,

Im 23 from Manchester and wanting to get out there in September 2017! Book a week or two in a hostel in Melbourne/Sydney to get acquainted then go do 3 months regional farming work as I want to do a second year!

Would be cool to see what others are planning too

Feel free to add me on FB - ‘Jordan Tyldesley’

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-03-11

Hi everyone!

My names Amy and i’m 22.. 23 in a couple of weeks and i’m from Scotland.

I’ve just applied for my working holiday visa and hope to be going to Gold Coast the end of August/September. I’ll also be travelling alone and would like to get to know some people before i go to meet up with and do some trips!! I’m slightly nervous about going alone but most of my friends are all settled down and don’t want to leave home!

Feel free to add me on FB- Amy Victoria smile

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-01-02

Hi Amy!

Im in the same boat as you, ive mentioned the idea to a few other friend’s but more than likely wont want to come!

Just gotta take the plunge and go for it

Rank

Joined 2017-03-27

Hey!
I’m also a Brit travelling in Australia - currently working in Melbourne and finishing up mid-July before going home to finish uni. Hoping to travel up the east coast for a couple of weeks starting around the 26th July!
Drop me a message if you fancy joining - I was thinking of greyhound too then hiring a car/campervan at Cairns to do a 5 day road trip up to port douglas/around cairns because i’ve heard it’s beautiful up there.

Becky smile