Looking for a travel buddy mid 2017 Asia!

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel buddy mid 2017 Asia!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-02

Hey I’m Lauren,
So I’m basically adamant I’m going travelling next year once I’ve finished exams for a course I’m currently doing! I should be finished and ready to go by around June/July! Looking to go to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and also open to any other suggestions! If you have similar travel plans please get in touch

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-10-24

Hey Lauren,

I’m thinking of the same kinda thing!
What kind of things are you planning on?

True x

Rank

Joined 2016-11-02

Hey true,

I haven’t really got a set plan on what I want to do, I have a friend who’s travelled in Asia for about 9months so he has lots of ideas! Definitely want to do the full moon party and go to the elephant sanctuary! What were you thinking?xx

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-10-24

Hey yeah I lovee the sound of the full moon party and elephants! There’s also something called “the yatch week” which sounds like fun! I’d quite like the go island hoping or something too! I don’t really have any set plans but I’d love too work with animals and do abit of partying along the way! There’s also a turtle sanctuary which i like the look of! I’m open to anything really xx

Rank

Joined 2016-11-02

Yeah that all sounds good to me! I’m thinking of going for like 4/5 months because I’ll be starting a course around December/ January smile xx