Travel buddie to go around Oz January 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddie to go around Oz January 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-11-12

Hi I’m steph! I’m 21 and live in the West Midlands. I want to travel to Australia in January but I’m too nervous to go it alone! Going to be on a years holiday working visa so I can earn and not have the stress of money! I’m looking for someone around the same age to come with me! grin not fussed on the plan either!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-10-31

Hey! I’m traveling out the first week in Feb!

Looking to do 2 years in Australia (completely winging this and seeing where things take me) On my own, landing in Sydney. I’m 27- maybe not your age but that doesn’t represent my persona!..unless a big issue for you LOL if you want some company let me know..I’m looking to explore and work…no money troubles need add to stress. When do you fly & where from? I’m currently toying with booking an ‘into week’ you doing this? Ohh & I fly from Manchester smile xx

Rank

Joined 2016-11-12

hey!! Haha yeah same! Nah age doesn’t bother me !

Rank

Joined 2016-11-12

hey!! Haha yeah same! Nah age doesn’t bother me !

Rank

Joined 2016-11-12

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-21

Hello,

This is the first trip i’m planning travelling and alone too! I’ve just applied for my visa this weekend! I’m planning on booking flights for the end of January 2017. I’ll either be flying from Birmingham or Manchester to Sydney. Hoping to have a job lined up before arriving and plan to stay a few months until travelling up the East coast and be home the end of June. Feel free to fb add me Lucie Vernon and let me know your plans too smile

Rank

Joined 2016-11-12

Hey lucie! Yeah I’ll add you on Facebook! smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-29

Hey! I’m arriving in to Sydney on January 9th. I’m also going travelling alone, my names Heidi Miller on facebook so feel free to send me a message!