Post Reply New Thread

Europe 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-14

I am currently in my last year of college and saving up for a van to travel around Europe in. I want to visit places like, The Netherlands, Denmark, Croatia, Spain, Greece and Switzerland, but I imagine we’ll probably detour from whatever plans we make, so it’s just a rough idea. I hope to travel from August/September 2017 to around June the next year grin. I’m looking for around 1-3 other people to travel with, fellow hippies would be great, but anyone who’s adventurous and wants to experience new things is welcome! x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-30

Hi there I’m totally interested, please message me and we can talk more smile that would fit my schedule perfectly!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-11-30

HI, I am also in my last year of college and am taking a gap year before going to university.
I want to travel as many countries as possible and thought Europe would be a good place to start, I was thinking about getting interrail pass which allows you to use any public transport in that country.
I am thinking to start around august time and just keep travelling until I run out of money!