Eastern Australia in March

Post Reply New Thread

Eastern Australia in March

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-24

Hey there, I am 25yo from Switzerland. Will travel to Australia in March. Dates are not 100% fixed yet but should be in the range of +-1 week. My current plan looks like this: Starting in Sydney (due to cheap flights from Europe), then flying to Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns and back to Sydney. But actually, I am pretty much open to other ideas as well. I am planning to stay in hostels, discover some wildlife, enjoy beautiful beaches, snorkeling, hiking, nightlife, meeting people, just everything that sounds like fun. Anyone interested in joining me? smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey Matt, I will be doing the same trip for a month on March. Going by myself and staying in hostels. I would love to meet people to travel together. Add me on instagram @jorgevlopez and we can chat more.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-03

Hey guys, I’m looking at doing the same and roughly at the same time.  I was looking at doing an STA tour for two weeks first which takes you with one group from Cairns to Sydney, but open to other ideas.  Give me a message!

Rank

Joined 2016-11-24

I just booked my flight a few days ago, will be leaving from Zurich to Sydney on the 1st of March and return on the 5th of April. What about you guys, dates already fixed?