stuck at home

Post Reply New Thread

stuck at home

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-02

Hi

I just got back from a two month trip in South America and am feeling restless and confused. I am back working my old job and doing the same things I did before my trip but now have no motivation as I have nothing planned for the coming year as well as no money to start planning a new trip. I would love to do a snowboard instructor course but they are all far out of my price range. I’m not sure what I want to do and I’m afraid if I leave it too late, I won’t be able to do what I wanted to. I’m afraid Ive set my expectations far too high for this year and will end up being dissapointed with what I haven’t been able to achieved this year. I want to do something that will help me in the future.

Anyway had to get that off my mind.

Thanks !

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-24

Haven’t got any passion to do the job right ? I’m stucking there too, but i think it’s a part of life,  living with what you don’t want, it’s apart of responsibility, nobody wants it but how can you feed yourself without money ?

I think the solution here is setting small temporary goals which you can earn it like buying earphones or the things that don’t take up all your salary and when you have saved enough, you travel, Even it’s later than expected but you still reached your goals.