Travel pals - early 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel pals - early 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-12-03

Hello!

I’m Millie, 23 from the UK (near London) - I am hoping to go travelling in early 2017 to either SE Asia or South America (or anywhere new!). None of my friends are in a position to come along and I would really like to find a girl buddy or a group in the same situation who would be up for planning the first few weeks of a trip and flying out together to make the experience a bit less daunting.

I’m really keen to explore everything and party along the way, just looking for people in the same boat who want to get out there and see the world. I haven’t booked anything as waiting to find a buddy to go with - let me know if anyone is in a similar situation!

M x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-12-04

Hey Millie
my name is Bianca I’m 19 and Im also from the uk
I am currently planning my trip to Asia! (I say planning more like turning up and going with the flow) I fly out on 7 January from Heathrow to Bangkok but I don’t actually arrive until the 8th

I don’t really have much of a plan all I’ve sorted is my flights. I’m traveling by myself and my plan was to just meet people Along the way, you’re welcome to join me if you want to. I have a rough idea of things I want to do and places I want to visit (Vietnam, Cambodia, Thai island, Bali and then I’m flying over to New Zealand for possibly a holiday working visa)

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-04

Hey millie!
I’m Lydia, 18 from Kent and am in a similar position to you in my gap year and was thinking about doing some travelling and seeing more of the world for a month or two but I’ve been reluctant to go to a new place on my own. The majority of my friends are at uni so I am also looking for a travel buddy! x