Backpacking partner for 6 months in SE Asia (June 2017)

Post Reply New Thread

Backpacking partner for 6 months in SE Asia (June 2017)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-11-28

Hey fellas!

My name is Cleo and I’m in pursuit of a travelling companion, preferably female, who is also interested in backpacking throughout South East Asia, beginning June 2017, as I will be quitting my job, selling my car and going for it! Starting in Thailand, destinations I would like to include are Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, The Philippines and various others within Malaysia and Indonesia. If there are any others that take your fancy then I’m totally up for it. I’m very adventurous and want to see as much as possible, so would like a lot of planning leading up to.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can get our chat on! cool smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-12-21

Hey I’m super interested. I’ve been thinking about travelling across SE Asia for a couple of months in Summer next year. My idea was to do crazy stuff that I’ve never done before mainly in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines. Let me know smile

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi

What time in June would it be because of getting everything finished at college

Rank

Joined 2016-11-28

Hey Charlotte,

Aiming to leave on either the 14th or the 15th of June.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-17

Hey!
My sister and I want to backpack SE Asia, when were you looking to leave?

Rank

Joined 2016-11-28

betsi.zierath - 17 January 2017 09:01 PM

Hey!
My sister and I want to backpack SE Asia, when were you looking to leave?

Flying out to Bangkok on the 14th of June, from there I’ll be doing Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (again!- but South), Malaysia and Indonesia cool smile

If any of you ladies ending up making any firm plans and you’re interested in hooking up with a fellow traveller then let me know grin

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-01-21

Hey im definitely interested in this! x

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

I will be starting a gap year in september, where do you think youll be around then? id be interested in meeting up

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-20

Hello!!! I’m Ana from Spain!

I’ll be in South East Asia from 16th July until September 12.

I will be travelling around Indonesia with my family until 10th August.

I would love to join you on your trip then wherever you are!! grin

I’m specially keen on going to Vietnam (since it seems the most reasonable weather. But I’m also in for Thailand/Cambodia/Myanmar or even Sri Lanka!
I’m also planning to do some workaway at a local school if I have time

(By the way, I’m finding it hard to post pictures on this website, but you can check me on Facebook)

Rank

Joined 2017-02-23

Hey all,

Im a 22 yr old female from the uk who I was wanting to travel this summer before I go back to uni. I’m interested in leaving around mid June too - flying from Manchester or London to Bangkok and then I was thinking of doing ThaIntro to start myself off as I’ve never travelled before! Is anyone else looking to do this tour or any others?

I’m wanting to stay until mid-late august so I’d be very happy to tag along with you guys! I’m easy to going anywhere in Asia after the tour

Maybe we should start some sort of Facebook chat grin

Rank

Joined 2017-03-02

Hi girls!

So I’m from the UK and I have a flight booked to leave for thailand on 1st June. I also have one booked home for 20th November so have 5 months to plan a massive adventure!

It’s my first time travelling solo so obviously a little bit apprehensive (but very excited!). I would absolutly love to meet a travel buddy to plan things with so if any of you want to get in touch please do!!

Planning on doing thailand, vietnam, cambodia and loas but open to lots of ideas smile

Jodie x

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-03-15

Hey guys, i found few partners for backpacking when i was in south america on http://www.tournac.com check it out maybe helpful.

Have fun in SE Asia!