Looking for travel buddy 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for travel buddy 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-12-06

I’m 23 from Scotland and looking to start travelling Australia on a working/holiday visa around September/October 2017. Thinking about possibly doing Thailand before hand for a month or so too. Never done anything like this before so pretty nervous to do it solo but know if I don’t do it now I never will. It would be nice to meet up with others and arrange a group during my travels to share the experience with. I’m looking for proper adventure and plan to do a lot of partying on my travels grin So your up for the same send me a message and hopefully we can sort something out.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-17

Aright mate!

Hows it going?

That sounds like a good plan to me! cheese I’m in Australia from the 31/01/2017 starting in Melbourne. I am flying from Manchester, UK. If you are ever in Melbourne then I’d gladly meet up mate. Staying in the St Kilda hostel for a week when I get there, and then I am going to see how things are looking LOL grin

Add me on Facebook if you want pal!

https://www.facebook.com/Tomeldez

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-12-27

Hey! I’m graduating this summer and I would really like to go travelling for a month, however all of my friends are either broke or have other plans…

I am looking to go anytime from 24th July onwards. The initial plan was to go interraling in Eastern Europe, however I’m easy as of where we go.

I’d also be up for going SouthEast Asia (Thailand etc.) or any other destinations.

Tbf I’m not sure how to go about planning it, any ideas?