Travel mates 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel mates 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-11-26

Hey smile
Im planning to travel around bali, thailand, australia and perhaps tokyo (open to other suggestions), around the end of may 2017, i plan on going for around 2 months, maybe longer, again dates are flexible.
I will be flying from london, and am looking for someone or a few people, to join me on the whole journey smile, i have been looking at prices for flights and airbnb and have found extremely affordable options!
Wanting to do a lot of sightseeing and fun activities.
so if interested in joining me, let me know smile

Destiny

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-12-27

Hey Destiny!

I’m graduating this summer and I would really like to go travelling for a month, however all of my friends are either broke or have other plans…

I am looking to go anytime from 24th July onwards. The initial plan was to go interraling in Eastern Europe, however I’m easy as of where we go.

I’d also be up for going South East Asia (Thailand etc.) or any other destinations.

Did you have any specific time in mind?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-19

Hey guys!

I am also graduating in summer and am thinking about going travelling any time from mid June- mid September! ATM I have no-one to go with as most of my friends graduated last year or have no money!!

My first thought was to go around USA however I am up for anywhere really, SE Asia also sounds good!

If you are still looking for people to travel with then pop me a message!

Charlotte grin grin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 154

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling for as long as possible to as many as possible.
I was thinking about going in a campervan and possibly working while traveling to cover the costs.
I am open to suggestions about anything though
I was looking to go after college so hopefully anything from mid -end of July onwards