Travelling Early 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Early 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-12-27

Hey!

I’m Ash from Gloucestershire, I didn’t take the opportunity to go travelling between school/uni/work and have decided I want to go explore the world!

I’m looking at starting in Europe in March 2017, making my way through to Asia where I plan to spend most of my time in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia and then perhaps flying over to South America to finish the trip off.

If anyone is planning something similar, has any tips or advice or wants to tag along get in touch.

Ash

Rank

Joined 2016-12-27

To add to this I have now worked out destinations and feasibility of transport! The plan is:

Bristol - Portugal - Italy - Poland - Russia - Serbia - Jordan - India - Nepal - Thailand - Vietnam - Japan - Cambodia - Singapore - Bali - Tenggara - Papua New Guinea - Soloman Islands - Vanuatu - Fiji - Cook Islands - French Polynesia - Pitcairn Islands - Ecuador - Colombia - Venezuela

Depending on money it will either then be Caribbean Islands or back home

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-01-29

Unless something radically improves, or you have family there, I would be cautious about visiting Venezuela as it really isn’t safe at the moment. From personal experience, I would suggest you swap it for Cuba before it becomes Disney Land Caribbean.

enjoy

Rank

Joined 2016-12-27

Thank you for the heads up! Is the whole place risky at the moment or just the west of the country?

Ash