Travel buddy in late 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy in late 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-30

H there,
I am a 17 (18 in February) year old student planning to take a gap year before going to university. I want to travel anywhere and everywhere for as long as I can. I was planning to travel alone but have no experience so am looking for a travelling companion smile. As I said, I am open to any places but am particularly interested in places like Thailand, Nepal, Europe, USA. Preferably, I would like to start around September 2017

Please feel free to message me if interested smile

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2016-12-28

Hello, my name is Josh and im 19 (20 in July 2017) and I live in Ontario, Canada. I see that you’re interested in the same sort of places as me (Europe, Asia, USA) and that you want to travel for as long as possible. I personally want to travel for at least a year with as many as 3 other people, to become friends and it’ll split the cost of b&b’s,motels,and what-not (I’m not even sure where people spend nights while traveling, hotels? Motels? In cars?) so the experience can be longer. I need to save up alot before travelling though, so I’m guessing late 2017 to early 2018 will be when I can start, but that’s a rough estimation.

If you’re interested or curious about me, what I look like, or anything really, just reply here smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 231

Joined 2016-12-27

I am a first time traveller who will be 19 by the time I look to go which is any time from August 2017.

I am looking to go to as many places as I can and don’t have a time limit, I would like to go in a camper van.

I am open to suggestions but dont want to go on my own

Let me know if you are interested

Rank

Joined 2016-11-30

Hey guys,
If your still interested then please feel free to message me privately so we can talk more about organising something smile

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

If anyone is interested in traveling message me with any questions about it for organising something.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

Is there any way we can set up a private group chat here? I’m new to the site so I don’t know. We could discuss plans, rough dates and whatever else. If there isn’t, Facebook messenger or something like that.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m not sure if there is, there might be for just two people but I don’t know about groups

Rank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey, Im 18, from Hawaii, and ill be graduating June 2017 and want to travel hopefully around September 2017. I am taking a gap year and I am interested in volunteering and traveling a lot but also wanting to keep it as cheap as possible. If you all could add me on facebook (search Lauren Kapule) then we can organize!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

If anyone has any ideas send them to me and I’ll see what I think and add any other ideas I can think of

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-02

i am also 17 will be 18 in August and also want to travel starting September 2017.

Rank

Joined 2016-12-28

I guess everyone add lauren and she’ll set up a GC.

(Josh Lumley)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Does anyone have any ideas about it yet, I feel like i won’t be involved in organising or even include, as Facebook won’t work for me

Rank

Joined 2016-12-25

-Charlotte- - 01 January 2017 09:09 AM

Does anyone have any ideas about it yet, I feel like i won’t be involved in organising or even include, as Facebook won’t work for me

Hi! give me your skype id or yahoo messeger. I too have same plans.
We will organise.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Message me with any organised things, as I don’t have Facebook

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-16

Hi guys,
I’m in a similar situation, I’m soon to be 18 and planning on taking a gap year before university. Planning on going at around September 2017. Message if anyone has any ideas smile