Looking for people to travel with

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for people to travel with

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking for people to travel to various different locations from July / August 2017 for as long as possible going to as many places as possible.

I was also thinking about going in a camper van and working while travelling to cover the costs.

If anyone is interested message me to see about organising something.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-04

Hi

Where abouts are you thinking of going?

I’m looking to go RTW in August ish time. Planning to start off in the States & ease myself into it.

Did look at hiring a car but far too costly & buying one has too many complications in the USA.

Then down into central & south America.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

I was looking to go around August but the start of next year might be more realistic, as I will have to get a passport, plan everything, finish college and try to let my parent allow me to go.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-04

Hopefully by the start of next year I’ll be on my way & sunning myself on a beach while the UK is in mid-winter. Good luck with everything though.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-05

Hi, Charlotte-

My name is Kris, I’m from Michigan and I’ve had the same kind of ideas. I’m currently a college student and I graduate in May. I am looking to do some long term travel and work while I do it. If you would like to contact me, my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Thanks!