Anyone Looking For A Big Drive?

Post Reply New Thread

Anyone Looking For A Big Drive?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 344

Joined 2007-11-20

Hi,

At the end of June myself and a few other (as yet) strangers will be doing a big drive from London to the top of Norway, across Finland, into Russia where we’ll visit St. Petersburg and Moscow, and then through Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine. After that we might head towards Greece, possibly Italy or maybe the Alps. Haven’t decided that part yet. If you’re summer is looking boringly free then the more the merrier grin

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been looking to goo travelling when I finish college which should be June / July (however I don’t know the exact date yet), I was looking to go to as many places as possible for as long as possible.

I was also thinking about getting a camper van and possibly working while travelling if I need to in order to be able to cover the costs, however I haven’t yet found anyone else who would like to join, as I haven’t left the UK before and don’t want to go on my own.

I would also be interested in spending Christmas away and I am looking for a different experience before properly staring my life.

I have started to plan this and looking into the price of a camper van, however I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford everything on my own, as I don’t have a job yet and only have what has been saved throughout my life.

Charlotte