Anyone with interest of travelling Asia?

Post Reply New Thread

Anyone with interest of travelling Asia?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-04

I’ve just found this website about 15minutes ago thought id give it a try.

I’m 23 male from Cambridge UK, i feel like i need to get away for abit and have some fun, my idea is to go to Asia for a few months in June/July just to travel around and explore, i havent really got any solid plans yet as ive been trying to convince a friend to come with me but no one can do it so ive looked around online and found this.

if anyone would be interested in this please reply on here or send me a message, would be great to have someone to go with.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-04

Hi there!!

It is Neus, form Barcelona. I am also looking for travelling trough Asia for a month or so in June. Check my profile, maybe we have the same idea about this trip.

Regards!! smile

Rank

Joined 2016-08-07

Hiya, I’m also planning on travelleing around end of June/July this year.. I’d love to do South Asia and/or Australia type places and have no one to go with at the moment. Message me if you wanna talk any more!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling when I have finished college for ad long as possible to as many places as possible

Rank

Joined 2017-01-04

-Charlotte- - 31 January 2017 08:59 PM

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling when I have finished college for ad long as possible to as many places as possible

That sounds great, if you want we could talk about it

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

I was originally going to get a camper van and use it for accommodation and transport but now I’m thinking about just a normal car