Want to see the world

Post Reply New Thread

Want to see the world

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-08

I’m Rob, 21 years old, from United States and would like to go backpack around the world. Still have plenty of time to save and plan things out. Im planning for SummerOf2018-SummerOf2019 before i go back and finish college. I’m in the Army right now, my contract ends next year, and I don’t plan on reenlisting, because like most people, I hate being in the Army. Im thinking I’ll probably go on my own if need be, but would prefer to meet some like-minded friends to go with. I’m still just brainstorming ideas. Where we go and what we do is pretty flexible as of now. Asia, Europe, South America, whatever. Maybe each person can pick a few countries? Anyone interested should also be willing to be a little adventurous, want to try new things and meet new people. Should be a year for making some memories.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 154

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I looking to go ti as many places as possible for as long as I can. I was thinking that I would possibly get a camper van but I’m unsure at the moment.

Rank

Joined 2017-01-08

Hey Charlotte. Just curious about your traveling. What’s your timeframe look like for when you want to go? And do you have any places in mind that your interested in seeing?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 154

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

It would be from about July/August and I would like to go ag better but I am interested mainly in America, Canada, Some parts of Europe, and maybe Australia and New Zealand

Rank

Joined 2017-01-08

I’m not sure about that. Doesn’t really sound like what I’m looking for. Being from the states, I dont really have as much of a desire to travel them. I want to go abroad and Canada would just be bottom of the list for me, and if you want those to be a bulk of your trip, that wouldn’t really be a good match. Sorry Charlotte.

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-02-24

I’m looking to do a round to world trip from Feb/march 2018. I’ll be 28. Hoping to hit some more USA, niagra falls, Brazil (rio), Australia, New Zealand and south east Asia. Time and budget permitting, a bit of Italy / Switzerland.. im from the uk.. as you’re from states that part of my travelling could always be done before! Large part of my trip would be mainly Australia and Asia