A year in Australia / August 2017

Post Reply New Thread

A year in Australia / August 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-01-08

Hey all, Greig here grin

In a moment of madness during exam stress I booked my flights to Sydney for the start of August.  So it looks like i’m heading to Oz after graduating this summer.

I’ll be flying out by myself, so i’m hoping to connect with some people who might be coming out around the same time! I’ve never done anything like this before, so i’m a little bit clueless.

A bit about myself, I’m from Edinburgh but currently living in the highlands for my degree. My hobbies include boozing, hiking and all other things outdoorsy. I’m 21 at the moment, but i’ll be 22 when I fly out. I’m going to stop now because I feel like i’m writing a tinder bio.

Cheers x

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 171

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,
I was thinking about going when I finish college to se many places for as long ad possible but just don’t have anyone to go with and don’t want to go on my own and don’t have any plans yet

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-01-08

Hey Charolotte

Feel free to give me an add on Facebook if you’d like to discuss possible plans ☺.

My names Greig Durrant

Cheers x

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I can’t I don’t have Facebook

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-01

Hi!

In an equal moment of madness I booked a flight to Sydney this summer (Having my mid-life crisis at 21). As a first time traveler I’m completely clueless as well… gulp Clueless but so ready for an amazing adventure!

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’ve never left the UK before so I have a lot of research and planning to do, so that I know exactly where I want to go, when I’m going, if I can find someone to go with etc