Looking for people to travel with in 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for people to travel with in 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-08

Finishing my A Levels in July and looking for people to go travelling with after (2017/2018) that as all my friends are off to uni, don’t really care where just looking for like minded people that want to travel too smile Feel free to reply or message me grin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to travel after I finish college, I was thinking of getting a campervan and using that, I was also thinking about working while travelling to cover the costs.
I was looking to go to as many places for as long as possible but I have done research but don’t know if that is the best thing to do after looking at it more
I would like to go away for at least a year and over Christmas at some point

What were you thinking of doing and for how long? What sort of budget do you have?

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-01-08

hey, the camper van idea sounds really good grin Thinking of going for considerably less time though, a month or so and as for budget I’m not completely sure yet but a couple thousand pounds all together maximum probably

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi

I think a campervan would cost quite a lot to buy and make sure that it works properly and make sure that it is equiped properly and make sure that someone can drive it. In the long run a campervan might cost less as there won’t be the need to but accommodation and transport.
I might have to go in separate trips for different places though

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-01-06

Hey!! I’m taking a year off before uni and looking to interrail through Europe from Mid september to mid october, would you be interested in this at all? I’m definitely looking for people to travel with!

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I would be looking to going for as long as I can to as many places in the world so therefore I thought it would be easier to get a campervan and go to all the counties that way and work while travelling possibly

How long would you look to go for and do you have any other plans at the moment

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-01-08

yungmj - 08 January 2017 06:27 PM

Hey!! I’m taking a year off before uni and looking to interrail through Europe from Mid september to mid october, would you be interested in this at all? I’m definitely looking for people to travel with!

That sounds really good, are you from the US? and do you have any other people your going with at the moment? smile

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-01-02

Hey Maddie!

When you thinking of going?

Im hoping to get out there in September to either Melbourne or Sydney!

Will be doing a 7 day tour type thing to get acquainted and meet people once i get there, then hopefully get some farming work as i want to stay a second year

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-12-10

Hey,

message me as I would be really keen too! I’m 18 and British and wanting to travel at some point this year xx

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey Im in my last year of A levels too and none of my friends want to go travelling either. I was also looking at interrailing through Europe during the summer holidays to get a feel for traveling before going properly around the world later in the year

If you’re interested at all feel free to message me smile

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-01-06

Maddy.M - 08 January 2017 08:19 PM
yungmj - 08 January 2017 06:27 PM

That sounds really good, are you from the US? and do you have any other people your going with at the moment? smile

Yes, I’m from Philadelphia, and no unfortunately I don’t have any americans coming with me, as most do not do gap years. That’s why I’m looking for people to travel with so please let me know!

Rank

Joined 2017-01-28

I’m 19 and I finished my a levels last year I’ve taken some time off to save up to go traveling and was alos looking at going interrailing in the summer this year before I look at palaces further away like Asia and things I don’t really want to go alone as I don’t think it will be as fun and probrably not as safe