Around the world 2017/18

Post Reply New Thread

Around the world 2017/18

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey I’m Morgan! I’m in my last year of sixthform and currently looking at doing an around the world trip from the end of 2017 through to the summer of 2018! I’m up for going pretty much anywhere, and I’d love to go to Australia, NZ, America, Canada, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, etc…. I’m open to a lot of other places too though!!

None of my friends are looking at taking gap years, so to have some guaranteed travel buddies would be great! Pop me a message if you’re even slightly interested, thanksgrin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 193

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking of thing traveling when I finish college and was looking to go to as many places for as long as possible and was thinking of going in a camper van
Did you have ideas yet?

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey charlotte! I wasn’t really keen on the idea of a camper van since they’re quite expensive and then petrol money etc.. was looking more at flying out somewhere, staying in hostels and every so often going somewhere a bit nicer! I also want to try and visit as many places as possible so let me know if you’re interested! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi! I’m looking to do a round to world trip from Feb/march 2018. I’ll be 28. Hoping to hit some more USA, niagra falls, Brazil (rio), Australia, New Zealand and south east Asia. Time and budget permitting, a bit of Italy / Switzerland.. im from the uk

EDIT

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-24

Hi Morgan,

I’m 26 and looking to travel a really similar route to you, maybe October time this year. Send me a message if you want to discuss plans smile

Rachel x

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-26

Heya,

I’m also looking possibly to do a round the world-type trip. I’m currently doing my a-levels and none of my friends are taking a gap year so I’m looking for people to go with!

T

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-06-01

I’m Ritwik, a resident of Kolkata, India.My dream is to propagate awareness about mother nature and the living bodies on earth through the mode of traveling.I would love to join You people,but only if any of You come to my country We can continue the journey from her grine.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-08-13

hey guys, your plans sound pretty good to me. my name is andy and im 21 from Scotland…we should make a facebook group chat or something with everyone add mesmile https://www.facebook.com/andrew.cleghorn.3