GAP YEAR 2017, WHO’S JOINING?

Post Reply New Thread

GAP YEAR 2017, WHO’S JOINING?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-18

[color=red] HEY THERE cheeky folks!!!

My name is Vera, 18 y/o, imma senior so I’ll be graduating from High School in Sweden soon. I’m very exited to finally go on a gap year from this summer til a year later and as you can see above I’m planning to go to several places, but I’m always very open for other suggestions etc! I’d love to meetup with other fellow globetrotters so if you’d fancy a whole lot of adventure, laughter and food sensations THEN YOU’RE MORE than welcome on the ride! I was thinking of exploring sights, trying diffrent kind of activities/sports, volunteering or working while visiting the new place- but as said earlier I’m open to any ideas. Hoping to hear from y’all soon!

Feel free to send a message!
/Vera ✿

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-01-06

Hey! My name is Maya, I’m from Philadelphia and I’m in my ast year of highschool and taking the year off before Uni to travel and I would love a friend to join me on some parts… In mid September to October I was hoping to go InterRailing through Europe and I’m so open to whatever cities you want to see, I just know that I want to be in Germany during Octoberfest! I’ll also be in Venice from October to January, then will be going to morocco and Jordan in January and February. I’ll also be in Thailand and maybe Indonesia in May. Let me know if any of this interests you, especially the Europe InterRailing because I would really love friends to travel with! Message me if you want!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-18

Hello there Maya!

So sorry for this late reply, but your plan sounds amazing girl! I am definitely interested both concerning your interrail(since I too planned on doing it) and going to Marrocco aswell as places in Asia like Thailand!
Concerning time schedule, I was actually planning on interrailing in summer, July perhaps, but I’m definitely not sure so I can easily change some bits! Otherwise I was thinking of visiting countries like Thailand/China//Indonesia/Singapore from the autumn until beginning/spring of 2018. But as mentioned earlier I’m open to any suggetions or ideas!
Then I thought, so far we could exchange each others sociala media so we can get in better touch! What do think?

Regards,
Vera

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-17

Hey guys! I noticed you mentioned inter railing around Europe. I would love to join, if the offer is on the table? Really want to go inter railing around Germany and Italy, maybe even France. Would be looking to do this over the summer (June/July), if you are up for it?
Lots of love,
Elena

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey! I was looking at interrailing around Europe during the summer holidays as a taster for my gap year before I go in Decemberish, if anyone’s interested let me know!! cheese