Australia November 2017, need friends lol

Post Reply New Thread

Australia November 2017, need friends lol

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-10

I’m planning on travelling to Australia in November this year alone as most of my friends want to start working straight after graduation. Was wondering if anyone else is planning on going around a similar time so I might have some company for any part of my trip?
No proper plans for what I’m doing there yet but I know I will be starting and finishing in Sydney.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling when I finish college this year and possibly in a camper van
I was ringing about going to as many places for as long as possible but have no definate plans yet

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-22

Hi Olivia,
I am planning on being in Australia in November! I was looking at maybe doing an organised tour that lasts about 25 days and includes travelling the east coast and going to Alice Springs, I think it ends in Sydney if not it ends in Melbourne!
Are you looking to go for the whole month?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-03-22

Hello,

I am flying into Melbourne on the 8th November 2017. I was planning on flying to Cairns after and then down the East Coast where I will finish up in Sydney hoping to find work!
Does anyone have any advice? I have looked at tours with STA and i’m not sure whether its worth going with a tour group or just braving it by myself - I am absolutely petrified! Is anyone else doing anything similar?!

Charlotte grin