LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BUDDY !

Post Reply New Thread

LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BUDDY !

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-09-11

Hi Everyone

Am looking for someone who would join 2 Months around North east Asia. (JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, CHINA - BEIJING, SHANGHAI, TAIWAN, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE).

So if anyone is interested please let me know or if you would like more information.

P.S The dates are 3rd September 2017 - 29 October 2017 I have NOT booked anything yet so the person who joins me, We will do it Together.BUT i will be booking my flights and Accommodation by February 2017 ASAP!grin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling when I finish college and getting a campervan and working the cover the costs.
I was looking to going to as many places for as long as I can.

Rank

Joined 2016-09-11

Aw okay that sounds great

when do you finish college?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I should be done by the end of June
And I was looking to go anytime after that if I can find someone to go with

Rank

Joined 2016-09-11

Oh right okay
Where are you looking to go may i ask?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m looking to go anywhere I can, possibly everywhere.
Ian mainly interested in Asia, America, Canada, possibly New Zealand a s Australia and other parts of Europe.

Rank

Joined 2016-09-11

Oh Really that sounds like fun

i originally wanted to for 6 months around Asia but i had to cut it down cause i had no one to go with me. LOL

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t know if I will go, as I don’t know if my parents would let me go on my own and I don’t really know if I want to go on my own and would have to find a campervan from somewhere and still have money left while there

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey, I’m quite interested in the dates and places you plan to go to! Originally I planned to interrail around Europe for summer to get an idea of what travelling will be like for later in the year but I’ll happily change my plans to have a travel buddy LOL

I’d probably plan to stay longer than two months if you’re interested? Message me if you are smile