People to go travelling with

Post Reply New Thread

People to go travelling with

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-01-15

Hi, is anyone looking for someone to go travelling with them around Asia this year, as I’m open to the idea to travel. Feel free to message me. Thanks

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

What time were you thinking of going, how long for and what were you thinking about transport and accommodation?

Rank

Joined 2017-01-15

-Charlotte- - 17 January 2017 01:10 PM

Hi,

What time were you thinking of going, how long for and what were you thinking about transport and accommodation?

I’ve messaged you.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-19

Hey,

i´ve been thinking of travelling Indonesia and Malaysia for 2 month in autumn. I haven´t planned anything specific yet.

Are you planning anything specific?

Rank

Joined 2017-01-15

Wanderer - 19 January 2017 06:47 PM

Hey,

i´ve been thinking of travelling Indonesia and Malaysia for 2 month in autumn. I haven´t planned anything specific yet.

Are you planning anything specific?

I’ve messaged you.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-03

Hey, I am thinking of travelling from the beginning of june or late may if you’re thinking of around that time? Just don’t want to go alone haha!

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey, i’m thinking of travelling South East Asia from around December for a few months. I’m pretty flexible with dates and places, so let message me if anyone’s interested!

Avatar for Alexanderthenotsogreat
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-04-10

Hey will if your still looking to travel at the latter end of the year send me a message I’m heading over to Thailand/ laos/ cam maybe Indonesia still considering.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-09

Hi, I will go to Switzerland for hiking in Alps at 22 July, you wanna take part in me ?

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-04-05

Hey Lauren! How are your travel plans coming along? I’m flying to Bangkok in June and I’m planning on travelling through SE Asia and Australasia for six months. Would love to meet people who’re also venturing off then! smile

Lauren Hobbins - 06 February 2017 12:59 PM

Hey, I am thinking of travelling from the beginning of june or late may if you’re thinking of around that time? Just don’t want to go alone haha!

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-04-05

Will1 - 16 January 2017 10:59 PM

Hi, is anyone looking for someone to go travelling with them around Asia this year, as I’m open to the idea to travel. Feel free to message me. Thanks

I’m travelling SE Asia and Australasia from June this year for six months & I’ve booked my flight. Message me if you’re still flying out this summer! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-23

Im travelling to Vietnam in early May for 3 Months! looking at maybe doing surrounding countries?