Travelling to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos in March-April

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos in March-April

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-20

Hi guys!I am 23 years old, romanian living in UK and before I go to University I want to visit some countries starting with South East Asia.
I am planning to go on a trip to Thailand. I don’t have anything booked yet but I would like to go sometime in March, for a few weeks but my dates are flexible. First I will be in Bangkok and then heading to the South. I would like to visit the surrounding countries such as Cambodia and Laos but I am open to other suggestions. It’s my first time planning a trip alone and I am quite nervous so it would be nice to meet some people to hangout or travel with.
I have never been backpacking but I am open to it. I would like to explore the culture, the food, visit some temples, meet new people, socialize and have fun.
If anyone wants to meet before that would be great and we can plan something together but if not no worries I will be happy to get in touch here and meet along the way.
Look forward to hearing from you smile

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-01-21

Heeeey your post seems the exact same as mine! When are u wanting to travel? X

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-23

Hi Cata and Bethany.
Are you both still looking for travel companions?
I am 28 (female) from Devon. Really wanting to go away for around three weeks to Thailand in February. Mainly to the south to spend plenty of time on the beach, but keen to do some exploring to see some sites as well.

Ideally i’d like to partly plan the trip with others and to travel out together.

Let me know your thoughts and pease ask me any questions you want..

Bridie

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-01-21

Hi birdie

Yes still looking for a travel buddy .. Can I ask are you looking for more of a holiday as its only three weeks or are u up for longer?

Bethany X

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi, me and another from this forum are looking to book for Feb 18 to go to Bangkok, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Bali then onto Australia to do some work and travel the east coast. I’m 27, he’s 22.. obviously this will be way longer than 3 weeks but could join us for part of it? Message if interested