Help I need travel companions

Post Reply New Thread

Help I need travel companions

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-23

I really want to travel on my gap year and am currently saving money in the hope to leave around May/June. I’m keen to travel around Europe (Spain, Greece, Netherlands, Italy etc.) or South America however am open to other suggestions.
So if your keen to meet new people, visit nice places, go out partying and just have an amazing time then message me!!
I’m turning 18 very soon and am from Australia.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going traveling when I finish college in a campervan if I can afford to get one and for as long as possible going to as many places as possible

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-28

Hi I would really love to travel around Europe and would want to leave around the same time as you I’m from England and am quite laid back about destinations and things except I’m really keen to visit the Netherlands I’m 19 and have looked into interrailing although people have told me to buy the train tickets when there as it works out a lot cheaper

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-30

Hey there, I’m also 18 and I’m looking to do a Europe trip around the same time. I’m up for wherever in Europe, as I’ve never been overseas! Message me if interested.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2016-12-27

I haven’t left the UK either what were you thinking about

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-04-03

Hi! I would love to have a travel companion during my adventures. I would like to work with animals during this time but am open to other volunteer opportunities as well. I will be volunteering in exchange for food and accommodation. I am looking to work with animals whether it is a wildlife safari, animal sanctuary, zoo or animal shelter. I am taking almost an entire year off (early September 2017 - late May 2018). I would like to visit multiple countries during this time and am open to anywhere in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. I am very adventurous and open to new experiences. I love hiking, biking, swimming, backpacking, camping basically anything outdoors. I can also speak German and Spanish if you want to learn a little. I hope we can meet up and travel together. Let me know if you are interested!