Anyone looking to go to Asia from July 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Anyone looking to go to Asia from July 2017

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I am from the UK and will be 19 by the time I am able to start travelling, I am looking to go to as many places as possible for as long as possible, however Asia might be easier, as it is cheaper (I don’t have a job, only what I have saved throughout my life).

I was also thinking about getting a campervan if it is affordable and possibly working if it is needed to cover the costs of everything, but I am open to suggestions.

I would also like to go to America, as part of the trip as well.

I would like to experience something different and be away over Christmas if it is possible.

I would also be interested if anyone has any tips about travelling or how to get parents to let you go, as I don’t know exactly how to tell them or if they will let me go at all.

I have started to do a bit of planning into this, however I don’t really want to go on my own, therefore I don’t want to do all the planning.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-03

Hello, I am Lauren and I am from the UK. I will be 19 in July, and I am dying to travel from the beginning of June but have no one to go with! What are your plans etc?
Lauren!

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to travel from July and possibly thinking about the Mongol rally if I can find a team either for this year or next year and depending on how long it would take to get everything ready

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2016-07-25

hey im about to take a gap year too, looking for someone to for sure travel with, do you have anything I could message you on?? my plans are very flexible, i just want to travel as cheap as possible and my locations would depend on finding cheap flights. i would like to workaway.info for housing since its free.

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t have Facebook