Looking for travel buddies for Asia 2017-2018

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for travel buddies for Asia 2017-2018

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-01-27

Hey, my name is Ayesha and I am currently 17. I am about to graduate in May and want to start travelling around late september or so. I will be turning 18 in november if that is an issue for anyone. Basically, I’m looking for a travel buddy or group of travel people who also want to travel through asia backpacker style. None of my friends here in Berlin , Germany are game enough to join me and I really would rather not go alone. I have done a lot of travelling with my family, including asia but it has been many years and I want to experience it as an adult. Im looking to go through south east asia and then in to india at some point. I’m very good at travelling on a budget and I am looking for some laid back, like minded people to befriend and adventure with smile

If you’re interested, just reply to this thread and we can exchange contact info

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-29

hey! I’m looking at traveling parts of Asia late 17, which parts are you looking at traveling too? smile

Rank

Joined 2017-01-27

Well i’ve done a lot of Asia as a kid so I want to go to the palaces I haven’t been before like the Philippines, Laos,India , I also want to go back through some of the countries i have been too before as the adult experience is very different from the kid one ahah. So like Malaysia and that area smile Then I want to end my trip by going back to my home country of AUZ as I am an australian but I live in Berlin so visiting my family would be a sweet way to end a trip. gringringringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

hey im beginning a gap year in september 2017 and would be interested in maybe meeting up and traveling part together. my main thing is that I am travelling on a budget so id use sights like workaway.info to find my accomedations.

Rank

Joined 2017-01-27

That is exactly the kind of trip im looking to embark on, i have a small ammount of money so workaway and couchsurfing will be my go to sites!

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

awesome! please message me on facebook: Lauren Kapule

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-10-09

Hi. Your travel idea sounds amazing!! I’m looking at travelling through Asia around September time too, so it would be good maybe meeting up at some point? Let me know what you think!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-13

Hi!

My name is Shannon, I am 18, and I live in the Boston area of the United States. Asia, backpacker style, sounds awesome. I am taking a gap year starting in September 2017. It could be awesome if we could work something out. I love to hike and am very adventurous. Mainly, I am looking to experience new cultures.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-02-19

Hi it sounds interesting… we may explore the unseen wonders together. I can join you in India, Thailand, Philippines and may be some other countries if our schedules match..
text to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)..

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-19

Hey I’m currently 17 from London (18 in august) and also planning to go travelling after i have finished college in late 2017. Most of my friends are going straight to uni so I I’m looking for travel partners too as i don’t want to travel alone .I also want to visit south east asia and new zealand and maybe islands in the pacific .

Lauren smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-20

I’ll be in South East Asia from 10th August to 14th September,
It would be great if I could join your trip at some point!
I’m really interested in workawaing!!

Yo can contact me on Facebook (Ana Llorca)