Looking for people to travel with for Europe 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for people to travel with for Europe 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-01-28

I would love to travel though Europe this summer as a start before looking into traveling around the rest of the world later on, i would like to go any time after may and am quite laid back about the destinations and things, I think it would me more fun to go with someone else and none of my friends are interested in going traveling,  I’m 19 and up for seeing new things and having a great time so let me know if your interested

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-31

Hi there! I’m thinking of going to Europe this summer as well, probably interrailing, I’m not too fussed about locations either. I’m 18, 19 in August. I was thinking of going mid-late June time, probably for a month, maybe 6 weeks. Up for seeing amazing things and having fun! Let me know what you think grin
Hannah

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 154

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go traveling for as long as possible to as many places, my original plan was a campervan but now I think I might drive there and go to places public transport can’t necessarily go to

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2016-04-06

Hey,

I’m 19 y.o currently studying at uni and I’m in the same boat, I want to backpack through the Switzerland and a few more countries after I finish my exams in june but none of my friends want to go! I want to travel for 2 or 3 weeks from late June to July, msg me if you sound interested! grin

Kris

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-25

Hey! I’d like to do some interrailing this summer. I’m 19 and I’d really like to see more of Europe. Contact me if you’re also interested.

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I was thinking about going by car if anyone is interested

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi Charlotte,

If you plan on traveling Europe in a car it would be worth doing a lot of research first. There can be many different requirements in each different country.

Most you have to carry several breathalysers in the car, jackets, warning triangles and fire extinguishers.

Different headlight regulations between each country and the tolls can be an absolute killer if you are on a budget.

It is great fun, however it will be one of the most expensive modes of transport possible! It cost £2500 from the UK to Italy and back again just for fuel and tolls for two weeks.

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I have looked at it a bit and have a list of items that have to be in vehicles but I might just get a small old car but dont know yet