Australia September 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia September 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-01-29

I am a irish lone traveller who is starting to travel around Australia from september 17, im starting off in Sydney and staying there for around two months or more, i plan to work along the way. If anyone else in interested in something simalar give me a messagegrin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about travelling when I have finished college to as many places as possible for as long as possible.

I was originally thinking about a campervan but not think a normal car would be cheaper, as I don’t have a job but was thinking about working while travelling to cover the costs

I am flexible on destinations and start dates

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

Would you be interested in starting in Sydney with me?? add me on facebook for a chat smile

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I would be happy to start any where but know I don’t want to travel there on my own and don’t know how way it how much it would cost to get a car there

I don’t have Facebook

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

how long you looking to go out for?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m looking to go to as many places for as long as possible

I would also like to experience Christmas in another country as

What about you?

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

yeah im looking to travel for as long as possible, i would love to speand xmas in australia, im looking to find work other there too!

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I think it would be different
I have thought about working while traveling to cover the costs of everything
At first I was going to get a campervan and use it s transport and accommodation but I don’t know if I will or if it would be suitable, so now I’m thinking about taking a normal car with me instead and think about accommodation another time

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

i would love to spend xmas on the beach, be like nothing that ive ever done. i’m still doing my driving lessons so i havent really thought about cars etc, was thinking about getting one of them greyhound bus passes!

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m still having driving lessons s well but hope to be done a few months before going so that I can get used to driving

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

what age are u if you dont mind me asking? smile

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I will be 19 in March, you?

Rank

Joined 2017-01-29

ill 19 in may smile

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Do you want to go to any places other than Australia?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-03-17

Hi ,
I am planning to come to Sydney in September on PR visa, I would like to explore Australia for first few months before settling down, also am planning for job hunt during this period.wink

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-15

I’ll definetely be going to Australia, and even though I’m not sure what month exactly I’ll be going, September is an option. I’d really like to go to Sidney as well and it’d be cool to meet some other people there.

Also I don’t have and probably won’t have a drivers license so if you or anyone else going is going to drive from place to place I’d really like to join along some time.