Interrailing Europe 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Interrailing Europe 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-05

Hello Everyone,

I’m Jayne and I’m (nearly) 23 years old, and live in Hertfordshire, England. I’m planning to go interrailing this summer (july/august) around europe, and am looking for someone to travel with, as none of my friends can go!

I’m planning to visit germany/austria/croatia/possibly hungary/italy….... though i’m open to destinations in order to find someone to travel with smile

I’d prefer to travel with another girl, as will be looking at female dorms etc when staying in hostels smile

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Thanks

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-09

Hey,
I’m Holly and I’m 21. I’m finishing my university degree this year and I wanted to go travelling before I become a proper adult. Thing is none of my friends really want to go!
I hopefully will be doing an Erasmus program, where I will be in Prague for 2 months (16th June to 11th August) and I wanted to do some inter railing after around Europe, possibly else where.

If your up for it message me! grin
Holly

Rank

Joined 2017-02-09

Hi Jayne,

I’m 20 from Hampshire and looking at doing the same thing and Interrailing around Europe this summer. Also the same as you, I would like to travel with another girl because of the accommodation issues.
I can see that you would like to go in July/August. I start University in September and I would like to be back around the middle of August to get myself ready (would this still suit you?).
If you are still keen can you reply so that we can chat more about the trip. I am new to the site and although I have uploaded my profile I am finding it difficult to insert any images at the moment.

Bobby grin

Rank

Joined 2017-02-14

Hey,

I’m Meg, I’m 21 and from Liverpool. I want to go Interrailing around July/August before I go back to Uni in September. None of my friends can go with me either, so here I am!

I was looking at going to pretty much all of the same places as you Jayne - Italy/Croatia/Hungary/Germany/Austria/maybe Poland too. I was also hoping to travel with other girls to make accommodation easier.

Drop me a message if you’re still interested in going!

Meg grin

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-04-25

Hey girls! I am Gabi
I’ve only just seen this thread so sorry for chiming in late
I am also wanting to go to all the same places as you guys!
I’m 23, working in central London and hating it so I’m having a career break and wanting to do some European inter railing! Please let’s all go together and have a blast haha

Gabi xxx